Thread: Rocket dock Alternative for 64 bit vista

Rocket dock Alternative for 64 bit vista

Hello , i Have a Windows Xp Computer , and Will be soon Upgrading to Windows Vista and that too 64 Bit Edition, the Problem is that i dont think that Rocket dock Will be compatible with windows Vista 64 bit edition , as my freind has the same version and he is unable to run it in windows vista 64 bit Edition , can you tell me Where can i Get Rocket dock for 64 bit Vista , or if There is a Good alternative of Rocket dock for 64 bit Vista then please share it with me Thanks in advance

Re: Rocket dock Alternative for 64 bit vista

Hello ,On the Site it Say that is not compatible with Vista
    Please note that Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows Vista 64-bit Editions, and alternate shells are not supported.

But i have many user on the net , saying it is Working Correctly in windows vista , the best option for you is to download the software and Try it for yourself ,hope it will Help

Hello , i have tested RocketDock and it works fine on 64bit Windows xp , and i hope that it will presumablyalso work on 64bit windows . unfortunately I don't have a system to test it

Hello , Well There is a alternate option , called as ObjectDock which is a program that enables users to organize their shortcuts, programs and running tasks into an attractive and fun animated Dock. By allowing users to have more control over how they organize their desktop, users can take control of their desktop icons and shortcuts to have them be available when where and how they need them. This, all with the unique style and top-rate performance that ObjectDock is known to deliver!

In constant development, ObjectDock and ObjectDock Plus are enhanced often to provide the most unique features of any stylized shortcut organizer / launcher available.