Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Alienware Dock

Customize Desktop

Old 09-06-2009

Alienware Dock

Can i get alineware dock for my XP? i searched the net and found some topics related to this, ut couldn't found the exact what i want. I want the dock launcher in Alineware theme.

Old 09-06-2009

Re: Alienware Dock

Have you tried Alienware XenoMorph ?

Alienware Xenomorph - Free suite from Alienware & Stardock
Transform your Windows experience with the official Alienware

Download it here : Alienware Xenomorph

Its includes :
  • Visual Style
  • Custom Icons
  • Wallpaper
  • RSS gadget
Old 09-06-2009

I will recommend you AlienGUIseTheme Manager .

Quote:
It is powered by MyColors technology from Stardock and dramatically transforms the appearance of your Microsoft Windows operating system into a truly unique display, and features exclusive Alienware-centered skins like, Invader, Darkstar, ALXMorph, and the new Xenomorph. These sleek and stylish Alienware skins vividly alter the appearance of desktop features such as your icons, wallpaper, and Windows Media Player.
Download it here from the official website: http://www.alienware.com/community/a...e-manager.aspx
Old 09-06-2009

Thanks to both, nice response wingeek, it seems to pretty interesting, excatly what i needed, i'm wonder that they are avilable for free, thanks to alienware .
Old 15-01-2011

i want to ask amm i get this bug on my cpu usage icon on the dock idk why but i have -1 % usage well i would be really happy if that was really the case but its not so if u guys can help me its gonna be really nice ty

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , ,