Thread: Google text sizing

Google text sizing

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to know is it possible for me to change the font or the text size in Google. Can any body tell me that how can i change the font or the text size in Google? Is it possible for me to do so? Have any body done this before on their pc? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: Google text sizing

Yes, if you want you can change the font or the text size in your particular document from the toolbar or the 'Document styles' window. In order to change the spacing of the document, you'll need to open the 'Document styles' window. Then to change the font or the text size quickly, you need to select the text that you would like to change and need to click either on the font menu, which lists Verdana, or the text-size drop-down menu, and try to set to 10pt by default. Now, choose a new font or text size and the changes are applied to the selected text.

If you want to change the font size in the Internet Explorer as well, and if you go to the bottom and from the View menu (IE), Text Size and change the text size you will see the reaction to the bulleted list which is actual text on the page. In order to fit the ad text correctly, the actual font size will vary for each format size, font face, and user-specific settings such as browsers and operating systems.

You need to click on the Edit drop-down menu and then need select Document styles. Here's what you can do from this window:

• First of all you need to change the font and text size from the drop-down menus.
    • Then try to change the spacing in between lines by selecting an option from the Line-space drop-down menu.
    • Then try to see the preview whether it changes within the window.
    • And finally you need to click on Apply these changes to all your new documents.