Thread: Filmstrip option in Windows

Filmstrip option in Windows

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I'm looking for filmstrip option in Windows, but i couldn't find it. Can any body tell me that where would i get filmstrip option in Windows? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue? Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Filmstrip option in Windows

For that you need to open your Windows Explorer, afterwards that right click on the folder. Then you need to left click on the properties, where you can see a 'customize' tab. Then you need to choose either Photo or Pictures from the the drop down list near the top.

In order to check out filmstrip option in Windows, you may need to customize the current folder's view on your Windows Xp.

1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder".

2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired.

3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View"- "Filmstrip" option should now be available.

In order to activate this view, you need to select your folder as either a Pictures type or Photo Album type, you need to follow the below steps mention.

1. First of all right-click on the folder and then select Properties from the context menu.
    2. Then you need to select the Customize tab.
    3. Under ''Use this folder type as a template'', you need to select either Photo Album or Pictures and click on OK.
    4. From the Windows Explorer View menu, you need to select Filmstrip in order to view the pictures from within the selected folder.