Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2009

Windows XP shell packs

Which are the best shell packs for windows xp? i have used the bricopack vista inspirat by the crystalXP , its nice, which one you use? vista inspirat gives many functions like vista nd visual styles. thought i think its the best of all.
Old 04-06-2009

Re: Windows XP shell packs

I know there is Vista Live Shell Pack For Windows XP. it comes in pink and blue version. This transforms the appearance of Windows XP to Windows Live with icons and windows vista.

Vista Live Shell Pack - Blue

Vista Live Shell Pack - Pink

Enjoy
Old 04-06-2009

BuufXP Universal ShellPack , I have used and its really cool out of all the XP shell packs, BuufXP is compatible with all languages and versions of WindowsXP, excepted XP 64 (X64). see the screenshot below:

Download it here: http://www.trucsenvrac.com/shellpack...lPack-V1.1.exe
Old 04-06-2009

Refer to following XP customization threads :

Windows 7-XP Transformation Pack
Ubuntu skins or themes for Windows XP
Transform Windows XP into Windows Vista
Transform Windows XP into Windows 7

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , , , , ,