Thread: Transform Windows Vista to Mac OS X

Transform Windows Vista to Mac OS X

Hi all. I have been here from a long time and i appreciate all your help. As you all might be knowing that i am a Windows Vista user since long time. But since last few days i was working on MAC OS and infact i would say i found interesting to work on this operating system. Well, i got many tips on this forum to transform Vista to windows 7, XP to Vista, etc.. But what i need to know fron you all today is there any way i can transform my Vista to MAC OS. I really want to work on MAC now. Please help if there any way to do the same ?

Re: Transform Windows Vista to Mac OS X

Thats true that for many users Mac Operation system has very appealing user interface. If you really want to transform your Vista to MAC OS than the best of all solution is Leopard Transformation Pack 2 for Windows vista which will transform vista into Mac Leopard. It can give the look and feel of Mac OS X interface in Windows Vista. It doesn’t change your windows vista fully into Mac but only the look and feel.

Before You install the Leopard Transformation Pack 2 for Windows Vista you need to have the uxtheme.dll file to be patched and for an added safety create a system restore point.

Download Leopard Transformation Pack 2

If you haven’t installed Windows Vista (32 bit) SP1 then install the Leopard Transformation Pack 2 only after upgrading to windows vista sp1. But before installing Leopard Transformation Pack 2, There are some instructions that you have to keep in mind.:-
    • Before installing these you have to create a restore point.
    • Make backup of the original files before copying these.
    • Leopard Transformation Pack 2 will not work in the x64 version.
    • Microsoft will not be held responsible for any damages.

You need to install the Leopard Transformation Pack 2 in the Safe Mode with Administrator rights for a successful installation.Before applying this transformation pack you must patch uxtheme.dll on vista and create new restore point to prevent from any accidental damage.I highly recommended you create a new vista restore point first before modifying vista desktop interface to Mac Leopard.