Thread: How to create a Desktop Slideshow in Windows Vista

How to create a Desktop Slideshow in Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. I would like to know that how do i create a Desktop Slideshow in Windows Vista. Can any body tell me that how can i do it? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct logical solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How to create a Desktop Slideshow in Windows Vista

Animated Desktop Slideshow is a useful program for displaying your pictures on your desktop. Now you can see your photos & pictures at the small part of your desktop while you work. Creating a slide show is as simple as selecting a folder from the Animated Desktop Slideshow settings window. You can specify the interval between each slide change and set the animation quality.

Wallpaper Slideshow is a great utility for displaying your favorite photos as desktop wallpaper. Wallpaper Slideshow offers you complete control on your wallpapers collection and allows you to easily set your favorite images (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP) as desktop wallpaper. Wallpaper Slideshow is simple to use, intuitive and complete with full context-sensitive help. Multi monitor support, it can display a different wallpaper on each monitor.

Create amazing Slideshows for PC, DVD, TV or the Web in only 4 Steps with Slideshow XL. Live up your Pictures with a few Clicks. You can arrange your professional Slideshows with over 170 facinating Slide Effects, your favourite Music and a Comment for each Photo. Share your Slideshows on CD or DVD by using the comfortable, integrated Burning Module. Optimize your Images by using the included Photo Editing Software.