Thread: how to split screen in windows

how to split screen in windows

My cousin brother was asking that is it possible to split windows into two screen/section so he can set 2 different background at a same time. So is there any software for the same. Or windows have any inbuilt utility which i don't know. PLEASE HELP

Re: how to split screen in windows

I suppose that you are speaking of Sony Fertile valleys Movie Studio EP. In order to make an effect of split screen, the place of its mass media source in two routes superficially/underneath the others. In the track superior, abrir to event Bread/cultures, extinguish " To block Relation of Aspecto" adjustment to the left, and the type in a width that is half of the value that began with (for example, 720 become 360). Now to fit X Center or drags the rectangle to choose what leaves from their source code to maintain. Now abrir to Propose track of the track superior and the position where it wishes that the split screen (X = - 160 for the left, 160 of right). It can leave to the layer inferior like in, or using the same techniques to choose what the video section that wishes to maintain for the bottom. You obtain 4 you crush of video, reason why she could have 2x2 in split screen or something more creative (1x4 or of free form in split screen).

I know anything of what can do what you want that the others to go to a configuration doubles monitor (which is very easy to make). Or another solution would be of launching a virtual machine in Windows by using Virtual PC or VMWare, so that you can carry out a virtual machine of suitable size above window PC host.

Here is a software which does the exact thing you were asking of.

WinSplit Revolution

What is WinSplit Revolution?

What is it for?
    WinSplit Revolution is a small utility which allows you to easily organize your open windows by tiling, resizing and positioning them to make the best use of your desktop real estate.

What can it do?

WinSplit is especially useful for high-end LCD screens with high resolutions because it helps you to efficiently manage many active windows. For example WinSplit is useful for owners of the Dell 2407FPW monitor. As you can see in the screenshots below, the advantages of using WinSplit is that it saves you from having to drag and drop windows by allowing you to snap windows into specific tiled configurations using simple keyboard hotkeys.

Here Download