Thread: Need help with Color Calibration in Windows 7

Need help with Color Calibration in Windows 7

Hello ,, i am new to windows 7 and not much familiar with its new features. I need to work with color of my monitor so that the colors display correctly. So could you guys make me know how can i open Color Calibration in Windows 7 ?

Re: Need help with Color Calibration in Windows 7

In Windows 7, with Display Color Calibration you can control factors such as gamma, adjust brightness and contrast and color balance.The new calibration will be associated with your screen display and used by color-managed programs. To open Display Color Calibration in Windows 7, go to start menu and type dccw in the search line and press Enter. Now you will see window of DCC. In Display Color Calibration, click Next to continue and follow the instruction to finish related settings you want.

This DCC is also a great tool for the image or video Editors because they can easily adjust the screen's color appearance here.Before starting Display Color Calibration, make sure that your display is set to its native screen resolution. This helps to improve the accuracy of the resulting calibration.

you can either open Display Color Calibration form control Panel as well. To do so , go to the Screen Resolution area in your Control Panel.Click Advanced Settings, then Color Management.Then on the Advanced Tab select Calibrate Display.A Wizard will walk you through tuning your display, and picking the ideal settings for each of your monitors.