Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Capture the desktop

Customize Desktop

Old 24-04-2009

Capture the desktop

This question has probably been asked before but ask just because I can not find anything when I searched on the page.

But how to capture picture of the desktop on PC? I have heard that does not need a program to make it but would like to hear how I make it.

Old 24-04-2009

Re: Capture the desktop

Press "print screen (Prt Scr)" it is above the delete, home, end, etc. Then open paint and press "Ctrl + V" and save the image
Old 24-04-2009

Fat enough .. but my laptop is deleted, home, pg up, pg dn, end
Also looked for the said key 'Prt Scr' but could not find it.
Old 24-04-2009

Here i show how to capture active windows screen shot without any extra tools -

Hold the Alt key down while pressing Print Screen, it will only capture the current Active windows screen

The less of the steps are exactly same with what i mention above.

For Example,

Here is pressing Print Screen only, it capture whole desktop screen

Here is holding the Alt key down while pressing Print Screen, it only capture the current active windows.
Old 05-05-2009
ricky25

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickson View Post
This question has probably been asked before but ask just because I can not find anything when I searched on the page.

But how to capture picture of the desktop on PC? I have heard that does not need a program to make it but would like to hear how I make it.
Which laptop you are using ? In any keyboard, the option will be given, with a different name. If u can give me your laptop company, i would suggest you the way..Hope this helps..

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: ,