Thread: Bricopack vista inspirate 2.0 - Vista transformation pack 9.0 and Gshell pack 1.8

Bricopack vista inspirate 2.0 - Vista transformation pack 9.0 and Gshell pack 1.8

Good afternoon,

I'm using windows xp but I want to make its interface look like vista's. I have searched and found 3 softwares to make windows xp looks like vista: Gshellpack, vista transformation pack and Bricopack vista inspirate. Does anyone have experience about using those softwares? And i still wonder that is it easy to remove those softwares. I have heard that Gshellpack can not be removed easily.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Re: Bricopack vista inspirate 2.0 - Vista transformation pack 9.0 and Gshell pack 1.8

Re: Bricopack vista inspirate 2.0 - Vista transformation pack 9.0 and Gshell pack 1.8

If these softwares, Bricopack for example, are installed in windows folder, they will modify the system files. I wonder that after removing these softwares, can I see my windows xp original style?

Hello , YuP I THink there are Issues after Removing Bricopack , the most Common is of icon Cache problem for that You need to clear the iconcache: Download TweakUI (from Microsoft, right side), install it and run it - at the bottom you have the option "REPAIR", chose repair icons (reboot) ... and Other is of Classic XP theme missing problem for that you have to restore your system like Start => Helps and Support => System Restore and restore to the point before u install

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac1 View Post
    Hello , YuP I THink there are Issues after Removing Bricopack , the most Common is of icon Cache problem for that You need to clear the iconcache: Download TweakUI (from Microsoft, right side), install it and run it - at the bottom you have the option "REPAIR", chose repair icons (reboot) ... and Other is of Classic XP theme missing problem for that you have to restore your system like Start => Helps and Support => System Restore and restore to the point before u install
    Thanks for the information. What about Vista transformation pack and Gshellpack? Do I get the same issues when installing those software?