Thread: How to convert images to different format to make own favicons?

How to convert images to different format to make own favicons?

I want to convert images to .ico to make my favicons from different formats such as .png, .jpg,.gif,.bmp actually the problem is I have many images and I want to convert them to such an image so that I can use them as a icons on my desktop shortcuts or to icons on websites. And also tell me if I want to convert other different icons to different format then what should I do? Please suggest me the software’s for it or different ways to do it?

Re: How to convert images to different format to make own favicons?

There are number of software which provides you the facilities to convert the images to any format you want. Easy Graphic Converter (v1.20) you can try this out it is easy to use you can search out for it on internet and download it easy to install easy to use. Software’s like this would help you to convert any format of image to any format you want. It would also help you if you want to convert images to .tif .wmf and many other like them. Try it out it would solve your problem.

I am a website designer so I also require icons for my websites so I to require good tools for image converting what I am doing is normally search on internet for the images I want and in the end of the search write the image format you want the search to search as and find only images not everything and I get many different images and that even helps me to get more different images then what I have even thought of so that Is a better option and still if you want an software jus search for an Digital images to icon converter version 5.0 and download it it is easy to use and you will get your problem solved with it .

Search for any picture to icon converter on your internet and download it on your pc this software supports all the all the windows OS and then enjoying converting all the images to any format you what there are more such software’s but I am using this one and m familiar with it so I am suggesting you this software I have found it better hope you find it better to and try searching all the images which you want on internet also you would find more better images as you have.

There are different ways to solve this problem of image converting you have software’s you have different sites to make it you can search those images on internet with defining what format you are searching for and search only for the images and even you can use Photoshop to do this . So what you have to do is if you want to get it done from a software search for a image converting software’s on internet and download any of them or search for the online sites which provide you with the facility of image converting on the site itself and provide you the facility of downloading it and you work is done also what you can do is download Photoshop and use it this would definatly solve your image converting problem.