Capture Screen Shots of iPhone
I was wondering to capture my iPhone screen same as we do at our desktop printscreen. Is there any way i can capture screen shot of my apple iphone's screen without any third party application ?
Re: Capture Screen Shots of iPhone
Well, its possible in your iphone and Ipod too. And good news is that you don’t need any screen capture software or utility as this iPhone trick works as easy as it can be… To do so, just go through:-
1. Press the front button on the iPhone. (Do not release after step 2)
2. Hold down the power button on top of iPhone simultaneously.
3. The iPhone screen will flash momentarily
4. Your screenshot is saved in a new folder under “Photos”.
5. That’s it.This is a very useful feature for bloggers as they had to use digital cameras to capture screen shots.
|Tags: capture, iphone, screenshot|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Capture Screen Shots of iPhone"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to take screen shots on Sony tablet s||Hilda||Portable Devices||6||28-10-2011 05:51 PM|
|XP C: drive ok in Windows Explorer not in Disk Management (screen shots attached)||nirvana_1959||Hardware Peripherals||6||10-04-2009 11:15 PM|
|Capture Screen Shots by the Snipping Tool in Windows Vista||Jackie||Guides & Tutorials||0||21-03-2009 07:26 PM|
|Vodafone BlackBerry Storm screen shots emerge||Jerome||Portable Devices||1||08-10-2008 02:32 PM|
|Capture Screen Shots in Windows Using the Print Screen Key||Deffen-Baugh||MediaCenter||2||20-03-2007 04:00 AM|