| || |
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: How to change file type icons in Windows XP
Changing individual desktop icons
- With your mouse, right-click on the desktop icon that you want to change.
- Click on “properties”.
- A new window will open, showing various information about the shortcut. Locate and click on the “change icon” button.
- A new window will open, showing you your choices for the new icon. Select your desired icon and click “ok”.
- You should be looking at the Properties window again. Click “ok”.
- The selected shortcut’s icon will be changed.