Thread: How to disable my active desktop?

How to disable my active desktop?

I have purchased a laptop of dell recently three weeks ago and now I am using the internet of TIKONA and I think that the speed of this internet service provider not so good but it is not bad it provides up to 2 mbps of speed and it has launched recently I think that two to three months ago. I have a problem but I don’t know that what the problem is with but when I cleaned the hard drive something problem has occurred with the desktop background. When I saw the desktop background it was fully white and I was totally confused. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestion.

Re: How to disable my active desktop?

I would like to recommend you that if you want to disable the active desktop you should have to follow the following steps:
    • First off all open the control panel.
    • And then open the display icon.
    • Later click on the desktop tab.
    • And then click on the desktop button
    • Click the web tab in the Desktop items window.
    If you want to disable the active desktop then make sure that all the check boxes in the windows are unchecked.

I would like to recommend you that click on the start button and then click on the option of control panel, and after the window is opened click on the display icon of the control panel. And after that you should click on the desktop tab which is present in the display icon. And later click on the customized desktop button and then click on the Web tab which is presented or located in the desktop items window. In this case if you want to disable the active desktop then you have to unchecked all the check boxes that are presented in the window.

I would like to recommend you that do you know what active desktop is, active desktop means it is a features of an operating system which was firstly introduced in the Microsoft windows 98 this is the features that allow the user to use their desktop as a home page. This is the feature that allows us to see the latest news or the comics, etc. this can be available without opening the browser. And nowadays the features are not found in the Vista. I hope that this suggestion will help you in solving the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and I would like to recommend you that if you want to disable the active window then you have to right click on the empty area on the desktop, and then you should point to the active desktop, and then you should click on the View as web page and you should clear the check mark. I hope that the suggestion which I suggest will be helpful to you and help you in solving the problem.

While surfing on the internet I saw the question but I would like to recommend you that click on the start menu, and then click on the control panel, and then you have to double click on the display option and if you want to disable then click on the active desktop and in that click on the web tab and then click on the View my active desktop as a web page” and then check box to clear it, and then click ok. I hope that the suggestion will help you in solving the problem

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you but I would like to recommend you that double click on the computer and then click folder option on the view menu. To disable the Active Desktop, click Classic Style on the General tab, and then click OK. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and understanding the problem that you are suffering from.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and I am wondering that now the problem has been solved for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.