Thread: How to Create a Flash Movie

How to Create a Flash Movie

Hello, Could anyone of you can tell me to how to make Flash movie. I want to make an object move, change color and understand the basics of the way a Flash movie works, But i dont know any think about that. Please help.

Re: How to Create a Flash Movie

Its very lengthy tutorial but you can do. Just follow this steps:-

1. Open Adobe Flash.Click "Flash File (ActionScript 2.0)" and you will see the canvas in which you will create your first Flash movie.

2. Click on the Rectangle Tool.On the left, click on the Rectangle Tool but keep the color the same.

3. Draw your first rectangle. It will be a bluish color.Draw a small rectangle anywhere inside the white square in the middle (your canvas). You can put this rectangle anywhere, but make sure it doesn't cover more than one quarter of the entire canvas.

4. Right click the cell under 15 and select .At the top, you'll see the Timeline. There are numbers with little cells below them. These cells represent the frames of your movie.Right click on the frame under the number 15 and click "Insert Keyframe". Press the delete key to delete your first rectangle from frame 15.

5. Choose the Next, we will be drawing an Oval.
    Click and hold down the left-mouse button over the rectangle tool. You will see a menu of different shapes. Choose the "Oval Tool".

6. Choose the color of your oval.At the bottom of the window, there is a paint bucket icon with a menu next to it. Click on this menu to choose what color your oval will be. I chose the color red.

7. Draw your first Oval.Draw an oval anywhere inside the white square, but preferably away from where you drew the rectangle. Again, though, make sure it doesn't cover more than one quarter of the entire canvas.

8. Choose
    Right click on the space between the 1st frame and the 15th frame. Choose the menu option "Create Shape Tween". This will make the area green and add a little arrow from left to right.

9. Choose The very last step is to test your new Flash Movie.
    Click the "Control" option at the top of the screen.
    Choose the menu item "Test Movie".
    This will open your movie in a new window to see what you have accomplished!

Oops its very lengthy but any ways thank you for the tutorial.. I'll try it and get back to you if needed some thing more... Thank you friend

Flash movies today are pretty common thing to see on the web, and one of the reasons for this is because Macromedia made the Flash plug-in a standard that other software manufactures could program to.