Thread: How to make video in Flash

How to make video in Flash

Hello all, I have seen many sites that offer flash videos. How do they all make that. Is it free or paid? Can anyone please guide me how to make video in flash. Thank you

Re: How to make video in Flash

Maybe you need an application to record your screen, not a camera! Screen recording software helps you to record the screen to mirror all of your operations by recording mouse movements and keystrokes with the screenshots.

The following is a step-by-step guide of how to create a video tutorial of MS Outlook by recording the computer screen in minutes.

1. Setting the capture mode and record
    There are 3 capture modes to be selected: Application region, Custom region and Full screen. Now we select application region to record the Microsoft Outlook, guide others how to create an account in Microsoft Outlook. Click "Record" button to start recording.
    Application Region: Capture the window of the specific application that is running.
    Custom Region: Capture a customized rectangular shape on your desktop.
    Full Screen: Capture the entire screen.

2. Edit and Enhance the tutorial
    Once the recording is finished. DemoCreator will import the slides automatically. You can easily to add some interactive elements to the tutorial by slide. Insert new slide or delete unwanted slide. Or add some callouts, notes, animations to the tutorial to make the tutorial more interactive and animated.

For more information go to this link.

This software may turn out to be one of my best investments for making video in flash (if they figure out what is wrong) or worst investments (if I continue to get no response).

http://videos.startrekphase2media.com/ (does not work, paid for version)
    http://videos.startrekphase2media.com/BaF1/ (works, trial)

I've triple checked the domain names I have registered with them, and all is correct on that front. I've moved the paid file versions to the BaF1 directory - still no go. The Trial works in either directory. The paid version works nowhere except locally. I've tried the playlist method as well - with and without full domain info for the file locations (no go there either).
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I always use Flash Video MX, it works well.
    I come across a SWF to Video Converter which can convert SWF to AVI, MP4, FLV, MPEG and other formats, you can try it.