Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Delete Date on my photos?

Customize Desktop

Old 16-03-2009

How to Delete Date on my photos?

hello , I Have Some Download some photo from my Main Account Recently it was sen to me by my freind , it was shot using a digital camera. , My actual problem is the there is the date printed on the photo which i would like to remove before sending them for printing . so can you tell me how can i delete ot edit those date from the photo please help thanks you in advance

Old 16-03-2009

Re: How to Delete Date on my photos?

Hello With a software image editing, photshop as, for example. But it is very long, detailed and complicated, as it should be hidden by redesigning the inscriptions above the background pattern supposed to be under them. If the location where the date, the background is almost uniform, it's going fast enough, but if there are many details, it is less obvious. The work is made on a copy of the photo, for testing, and magnifying the image. I do from time to time when you send me photos dated, and I want to print without date.
Old 16-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUINEISHA View Post
hello , I Have Some Download some photo from my Main Account Recently it was sen to me by my freind , it was shot using a digital camera. , My actual problem is the there is the date printed on the photo which i would like to remove before sending them for printing . so can you tell me how can i delete ot edit those date from the photo please help thanks you in advance
Cropping is an easy fix, but it isn't always ideal, as in the case of this photo where it causes the subject's hind legs and part of the tail to be cut out of the picture.
Old 16-03-2009

If you use ACDSEE or similar organiser for your photo's there is an option to type in the Modified date, and/or the CREATION DATE. You can also remove it. It may not do the trick with the Kodak thing but may be worth a try - you can also batch change them to save you time too.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: