Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Pixel Art and Photoshop

Customize Desktop

Old 13-03-2009

Pixel Art and Photoshop

With Panit, I'm developing pixel art, but the paint does not fill me for what I am doing, and I saw some links out there to configure the photoshop work for the pixel, the problem is that these links are to the same page and the link is broken.

Someone knows how to configure it?

Old 13-03-2009

Re: Pixel Art and Photoshop

Configures Photoshop. You do not need to work on Pixel Art, this only works in RGB at 72 dpi and use the editing tools pixels. The pencil, brush hard...
Old 13-03-2009

Pixel art is a retro form of digital art which is gaining a lot in popularity these days. Pixel art is generally thought of as a computer graphic where the image is literally drawn pixel-by-pixel in tiny detail, usually using a limited color palette and primitive computer graphics tools. For instance, Microsoft Paint, which hasn't been updated or changed in years, is a perfectly suitable tool for creating pixel art. Pixel art resembles the jaggie 8-bit computer graphics of the early 1990s such as those seen in computer role-playing games and Nintendo (NES) systems. Computer icons are typically created in a pixel art style. Although pixel art is not hard to create, it does require a great deal of patience! Pixel art can be created with Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and other software.
Old 13-03-2009

Also have a look at this tutorial. It explains in a better simple way.
http://10steps.sg/photoshop/creating...ith-photoshop/

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , , ,