Thread: A transparent background with Illustrator EPS

A transparent background with Illustrator EPS

Well, my problem is this. I do creative graphics work (not to exercise such) in my company, only things I had asked for brochures, cards and others, and this with Photoshop and InDesign with me pretty good amount. The problem is that I have asked one thing to print large format, and thus I became headlong domino little something: the eps and illustrator.

I know theory a lot, my problem is that I vectorized the logo of the company but bright with white background and need with the background and transparent to mount the poster in InDesign and make the pdf, etc.. I tried doing everything, even here I have the manual illustrator, but I have no idea.

Let's see if anyone can lend a helping hand. Thanks and best regards.

Re: A transparent background with Illustrator EPS

It is difficult to know how exactly is that EPS guidance, but I imagine that if you have well vectorized, you can remove the logo of the company, including the logo will have several separate lines.

If you have everything together in a single stroke, is the application that you used to Vectorize not done very well, and you have to use eg the blade and cut what you are interested in moving to InDesign, or using pen and chart for the logo to separate it from the bottom.

However, it has become Indesign and you get the white background? We said that the Illustrator is always white, not places where it is transparent squares like Photoshop.

Thanks for responding, Jimmy24.

The application I use is the website of vectormagic.com, basically because it is very convenient and fast and because, frankly, I have not managed very well with the role of trace illustrator.

At first I was not able to select the logo (without parts) without selecting the background, but I get around this. The problem that I had apart from this is that the program does not recognize the letters as such, it does not recognize as a background inside them, I mean, if you have a letter O, it does not recognize as such as a color circle with a smaller target, so if I select the inner circle to provide transparency, it is it the entire color circle.

All this comes to the client who wants the bottom with a gradient, but would put the bottom in one color and go.

Thanks and best regards.

What format is the file? This logo on a white background?
    Resolution? Can you put a screenshot?

If a logo is white background in photoshop you can open it directly and you remove the white envelope with the wand, etc and leave the logo as a single layer on the already degraded.