Thread: Default Font Color Screwed Up

Default Font Color Screwed Up

The BIOS on my desktop recently became corrupted and the computer would not boot. The local service shop fixed the problem and saved all my data, although I had to reinstall most of my software.

The problem now is that the default color of all my fonts is some light color that is extremely difficult to read. This is particularly evident in Outlook but in other applications as well. I cannot figure out how to change my default font color to black and have it stay black for all applications.

Anyone encounter this problem?

Re: Default Font Color Screwed Up

Click your text box, change the font color to faded (something like gray). Set the custom animation to empahsis, change font color, choose a bright font color, change the effect options to the colors you want, change the After Animation color to the same faded color (gray) that the text started with, make sure text animation is set to by first level paragraphs and timing is on click.

When you click, each point will change to the emphasis color and then change to the faded color on the next click.

Click your text box? What text box? Where?

Right click on your desktop screen, go down to properties, go over to appearance, click on the advanced button and from there you can change just about whatever you want to that has to do with the appearance of fonts and desktop. I hope this helps you with customizing your pc!

I'm afraid that didn't do it. I should have mentioned the OS is Windows XP. The worst offender is Outlook - if I could fix the font color there I would be happy. It strains my eyes to see, but it looks like the color is gray rather than black. I will go blind if I have to keep looking at this. Any thoughts about changing the font color in Outlook?