Thread: Animation to customize the video

Animation to customize the video

Hello everyone. I wonder how they produce those original animations we see in television programs. An example on TV, with that intro, or the national newspaper, or the TOP+. I do not know if I understand, I know this as intros. So suddenly, I thought it was possible in Flash, but I do not think that is because the video files from most common (at least to my knowledge) does not include flash files. So how can I produce an introduction / general to put these at the beginning of a work of the school?

Already there are programs with these pre-produced animations that you can edit? Thanks in advance.

Re: Animation to customize the video

There are many ways to create animations. Usually the most used option is to produce programs in 3D animation. Often by that point flash vector have to be made in 3D, the program is Maya, 3dmax or another.

You can also do in Flash and the same process applies: just do the animation and export to *.avi files with the desired size of the film and mount on a video of publisher.

You have the option of also-editing programs such as AfterEffects... effects that allow you to create huge visual possibilities, many of them enough to do what you want.

I am not very knowledgeable about this ever since I was big merge animation with video but what I did think that one possibility would be: Create a Flash animation and leave the areas you want to be transparent with a strong color and different from everything else you used to have and then in the editing of video using Chromakey techniques to assemble the visual aspect.

Techniques are probably easier but as already said, this is not my part.

I hope I have helped.

There is rotoscoping and chroma key
    chroma key is even the easiest option (unless the flash support alpha channels, something which happens not know ... but bear then this is the solution).

Thanks to both, I found cute things