Thread: Download Windows Media Player Visualizations

Download Windows Media Player Visualizations

Hi to all,
    I'm searching for some new visualizations for windows media player 11 and i'm using winndows vista. Can we add new visualizations to windows media player 11 ?

Thanks for the help .

Re: Download Windows Media Player Visualizations

In windows Media player:

• Click Tools
    • Then click download, then point to visualizations which will take you straight through to the Microsoft site, www.wmplugins.com
    • You will now have to run a small setup program.
    • Firstly locate the setup file (.exe)
    • Double click it to load, then follow the onscreen instructions.

Enjoye !

You can also download from here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...lizations.aspx . There are many nice Visualizations . Personally i like Ice Storm.

To learn how to create visualizations for Windows Media Player, see the MSDN pages about Visualizations.

Download

If you want a greater variety of visualizations in Windows Media Player 11, you can download new ones:

1. Switch to Media Player's full mode by pressing Ctrl + 1.

2. Right-click on the Windows Media Player 11 title bar, choosing "Tools" - "Download" - "Visualizations".

3. Your default web browser will open with a "Visualizations for Windows Media Player" page that lists various visualizations you may download. Click the "Download" link next to a desired visualization to save the installer to your hard drive, then double-click the installer and follow the on-screen prompts to install the new visualization.

4. Once you have downloaded and installed a visualization, play a multimedia file and click the "Now Playing" button. Right-click the visualization area and choose a visualization to play.

For complete Visualizations guide , tips & tricks of windows media player refer this http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...vice/0099.mspx
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Thank you for your reply or should i say replies. Here’s a great resource that’ll give you a few more options for visualizations on your copy of Windows Media Player: Visualizations for Windows Media Player . It was extremely helpfull

I had ice storm many years ago and now can't find it anywhere to download. Can someone please help me? Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Philthkick View Post
    I had ice storm many years ago and now can't find it anywhere to download. Can someone please help me? Thanx.
    You can download the ice storm Windows Media Player Visualizations from here.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein_007 View Post
    You can download the ice storm Windows Media Player Visualizations from here.
    Thanx a lot. Had to follow a couple of links, but I found it in the end. Finally. Also looking for another visualization. I forget the name, but it had a little moon circling round a planet. Can't find it anywhere, probably cos I can't remember the name. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx again.

Thanx a lot. Had to follow a couple of links, but I found it in the end. Finally. Also looking for another visualization. I forget the name, but it had a little moon circling round a planet. Can't find it anywhere, probably cos I can't remember the name. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx again.
    Well, I cant seem to find the moon or planet Visualizations for windows media player but you can check some listings on the microsoft page itself and download it from there if it exists from this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/w...visualizations

Could you please post the links?

Thanks,

Gerry