Thread: Corel Paint Shop Pro X1

Corel Paint Shop Pro X1

Has been running this program perfectly from long time. Now it has begun to pop the known microsoft send error report then closes the program down. Have tried both the options YES or NO but still closes. Have run repair on the program, there would be a bid for this "conflict" that will start up again and not lose what you were doing.

Re: Corel Paint Shop Pro X1

Under the general functions of the psp which is in the path files you can put it back to standard and generate it, you will need then to go into the file again and add your favorite plugins for all the settings... it helps sometimes.
    But it has to make a burp once in between, so it would be a good idea to set the automatic backup with a shorter time while facing up to save your work from the start and every time you made a new things press ctrl+s, you have a greater assurance of being almost at goal regardless of how much the flops.

Just try to go into Add/Remove programs - which gives you two buttons to choose from - click on the switch - so you'll be able to repair.

Otherwise, the fundamental is easier and better to use the remote button and run it again (just my opinion).

I have just been the same problem through which you been. I went into the document & setting .. took my Corel folder and emptied the cache files. Its also written at Corel's website, it is a problem with x1.

My wife is a little unsure about document and setting where she finds it in the Program or how? would you respond... will be helpful.

Click on the start, Go into Explorer .... under "Local Disk C" you will find documents and setting. There will be a folder with "your name", open it and find Corel. Click the folder that appears with the PSP and you will see a folder called cache. Empty it of all the files named cache.

Just one ending has been to see her psp folder and there is no folder named cache, perhaps because now I have removed the program and put it in again?