Thread: Screen size problems and Windows Vista

Screen size problems and Windows Vista

Hi,

Since 3 days I can not find the normal size of my screen. I connect my regular cable TV via standard PC monitor, so I goes black screen on the laptop, so far OK but since 2 / 3 days, my laptop screen has remained as zoom (with large icons) and I do not how to solve it. Since i'm new to windows stuffs i don't know the solution. Maybe i'm not very clear ? Thank you for any help

Re: Screen size problems and Windows Vista

Right click on the desktop, Properties, Display Settings. If you're on 800x600 moves the cursor to the right resolution for example on 1024x768.

Screen resolution refers to the clarity of the text and images on your screen. At higher resolutions, items appear sharper. They also appear smaller, so more items fit on the screen. At lower resolutions, fewer items fit on the screen, but they are larger and easier to see. At very low resolutions, however, images might have jagged edges.

For example, 640 × 480 is a lower screen resolution, and 1600 × 1200 is a higher one. CRT monitors generally display a resolution of 800 × 600 or 1024 × 768. LCD monitors can better support the higher resolutions. Whether you can increase your screen resolution depends on the size and capability of your monitor and the type of video card you have
    1. Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.

2. Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.

Thank you very much for the reply, it works!

For better resolution on monitor refer this http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...74a261033.mspx
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"