| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: How to Enable or Disable Quick Launch in Windows 7
Sure I will help you with that you need to follow few steps:-
- Click on Start.
- Click on Search and Type regedit.
- Now got to
- To Enable Quick Launch
- In the right pane of Explorer, right click on a empty area and click on New and DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Type QuickLaunchEnabled and press Enter.
- Right click on QuickLaunchEnabled and click on Modify.
- Type 1 and click on OK.
- Go to step 6.
- To Disable Quick Launch
- In the right pane of Explorer, right click on QuickLaunchEnabled and click on Delete.
- Click on Yes to confirm deletion.
- Close Regedit.
- Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply.