You can change the color of Windows Media Player as it appears in full mode. You can also add a border color that displays around the videos that you watch either in full-screen or in full mode.
To change the color of the Player
- Click the arrow below the Now Playing tab, point to Enhancements, and then click Color Chooser.
- Do any of the following:
- To use a preset color, click the Next preset link until the Player displays in the color that you want to use.
- To use a custom color, move the Hue and Saturation color sliders until the Player displays the custom color that you want to use.
- To return to the default color, click the Reset link.
- To hide the settings, click the Close button Picture of the Close button in the Enhancements pane.
To add a color to the video border
- Click the arrow below the Now Playing tab, click More Options, and then click the Performance tab.
- The box under Video border color shows the current color of the border. Click Change, and then do one of the following:
- To select a color from the Basic colors palette, click the color that you want to use.
- To create a custom color, click Define Custom Colors, make your color selection, and then click Add to Custom Colors.
- In the Color dialog box, click OK to save your color choice.
- In the Options dialog box, click OK.