Thread: Pinnacle Studio 10

Pinnacle Studio 10

I have saved rendered files to burn more discs if necessary. I can not find where to open the file, is not it possible?

Re: Pinnacle Studio 10

I dont remember properly how it looked in the Pinnacle Studio 10, but Studio 11 is as follows:

You open the project, select the tab 3, Settings ... and select to burn a previously created disc contents. Get then out the folder. When you renders, created both a. M2v folder Render, and a complete image of the DVD in your folder My Disc Images. If you have not left the latter, you can not burn more copies.

Thanks for a quick response. Unfortunately, it is enough so that I obviously have not used the program in the right way when neither render or disc copy remains. What I would like to ask now is if you have the opportunity to briefly describe the process how to create and save a project so that important pieces do not left. I have the manual but unfortunately it do not describe coherently.

First, download the original file on storyboard at the bottom of the window. Then you do any editing. When you are done editing, save the project. From the Studio 11.1 create a DVD folder under My Disc Images with this name, which will be written on the label of the DVD, ie the disc units and which is visible in Windows Explorer. The project is really only a small file containing where you cut into your video file and any menu mm. The original file is untouched, but it must not be removed, coz then can not find the project file. You can then close and open Studio anyway and make changes to the project, only to save the project again.

To save your video, go to the tab 3 and first make settings of the format (DVD, file, etc.) you want. These settings are then left in all the projects until you change them.

DVD: audio compression and eg Security mode. OK, and put in a blank DVD. Create disc ... and create a folder that the DVD will come in (before Studio 11.1). The Studio 11.1, just press OK because the folder is created while the project; and the video starts to render, which usually takes at least as long as the movie is long. Rendering is the result of how you edited, and what quality you set the (conversion). It results in a .M2v file which is then cut and placed in VIDEO_TS folder on the DVD format. m2v and vob files are MPEG2 format. Finally, the burned DVD folder to disc.

If you want to make more DVDs at a later stage, a DVD folder remain. Go directly to the tab 3, Settings ... and select Burn from previously created disc contents. Select Create disc ... and point out the folder, click OK.

Hello again. Thanks for an answer. I have looked in thru and found the following:
    I read in a tape from the camera and creates a file 4Gb. I edited the movie and in the folder My projects created a file of 30 MB. I burn a disc and then created a file in the folder My disc images 4Gb folder and render a file 4Gb. So over 12 Gb for a band. Perhaps it has created additional files that I do not know about. It is not sensible, think program to disk is free? Which of the above files can be removed with the least inconvenience?

I suppose you could remove both render and my disc images files for burning to DVD. In the future, you can always copy the disc otherwise may well edit the file.

Does anyone have any comments on my doubts?

You can remove My Disc Images containing the finished DVD, and you can remove if you do not want to make more copies. Remove it, it must be time-consuming rendering repeated. In the folder My Projects fine two files, your project, which includes clips related to the original. Remove them, must also be made on the editing. Move the original file and then you open a project, you are asked to identify the original again. Next, save your project again.