Thread: My Toy - A new set of Icons all Cartoon-style!

My Toy - A new set of Icons all Cartoon-style!

The World of Free icons on web never ceases to grow. There are many artists who enjoy creating new and interesting icons for your/our PC or Web sites. And today, getting you to a pack of icons really special.

What I am about to go to, is a pack of high-level icons. As you can see from the screenshot above, the pack consists of icons dedicated to the world of toys. As each group of icons, this is completely free and without any restriction of use.

Download My Toy

Re: My Toy - A new set of icons all Cartoon-style!

The author says,
    This icon set wants to express one thing with your growing up, which is toy. Although these designed in a very short time,they are the toy that I have seen or played. Throw your thoughts back to your childhood. May you like.
    In short, the artist hopes that many of you reviewing this pack remember many of the toys that were in fashion when they were children. So Download and have fun.

MyToy is simply one of the best icon sets we've ever seen. This is going to give Plastic Fantastic a run for its money. Everything about this set screams originality. The icons as toys idea really works well with everything from the treasure chest to the toy satellite.

Sorry but I did not understand how it works, I downloaded from the page of a file name My_Toy.ip and I tried to right click on an icon on my pc -> change icon -> my son brought the file in question but does not contain any icons.
    I ask for help!

This is the first time someone has made an icon package based on a toy theme I believe. It's clean, it makes good use of colors. It's not just got a really cool theme but it carries it out very well. It has somewhat limited file type support but it supports XP and Vista very well. Definitely one of the best icon packages submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombi View Post
    Sorry but I did not understand how it works, I downloaded from the page of a file name My_Toy.ip and I tried to right click on an icon on my pc -> change icon -> my son brought the file in question but does not contain any icons.
    I ask for help!
    The file is opened with the program icon packager.