Thread: Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw

Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw

hello ... I need an information;
    Raw files into the 40D is not being displayed on the bridge CS3 ... I think its missing some plug-in....you know ...?

Re: Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw

Adobe Camera Raw is a plug-in for its Photoshop CS3 which updates the RAW formats supported by the program, according to the latest standards of the Adobe.

For those who do not know, RAW format is a "pure" to store the photos taken with digital cameras. That is the format that includes only the most basic data captured by the camera's sensor, ensuring greater quality and versatility in editing images.

However, RAW is just a generic title given to dozens of proprietary formats, corresponding to each type of camera that originated. So each company uses a different name, and if you want to have access to all of them, you should use a program with broad support.

This type of format is used mainly by professionals in the area of photography and editing of images, as it ensures the lowest possible loss of data and thus more fidelity and naturalness to the scene.

In the case of Adobe, the media standard is quite limited and requires some plug-ins like this, if you want to include each type of camera on the market. To check out the full list of models supported by this version, simply visit the developers site.

Adobe Camera RAW 5.2: Free Download

Re: Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw

I do not know if it is, but I will give you a hint, go on the site of Adobe, download the latest version of ACR plugin, unzip it in the following path:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CS3\File Formats
    And replace the existing file.