Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2008

Picture Viewer and Fax

Image program for Windows that runs more or less at each image as it opens. What I was wondering if someone is good at programming, it would have helped to change the white / gray program background from white to black?
Old 01-12-2008

Re: Picture Viewer and Fax

uhmm source code is open? is well embodied in XP? If it goes, and change, there be some setting somewhere, value in the registry, perhaps, reverse engineer, photos & fax wonder if someone made it?

Otherwise I recommended Irfanview which comes with a black background by default. Approximately 1MB download, nicely on resources, can view video too.

EDIT: Come on the way, that since the pictures & fax is embodied in the Olympics, the color of their background how you set your theme
ie, right-click -> desktop -> Appearance -> advanced -> items = window, select the color. But if you do not want all your windows backgrounds to be black so there is probably the above option is better choice.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , ,