Re: Images as screensaver in Windows XP
Windows XP allows you to use your digital photos as a screen saver.
1) Click an empty space on your desktop with the right mouse button and then
2) Then click the Screen Saver tab.
3) Pull down the list and choose my photo album.
4) Finally, click on the Settings button s and then set the folder containing your images to be displayed as a slide show, the wait between each image, transitions, ...
5) Click the OK button to confirm.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Images as screensaver in Windows XP"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Screensaver is playing on Windows 7||DakshaMira||Operating Systems||5||20-08-2011 10:51 PM|
|Getting the Windows 7 Media Center screensaver to be the system screensaver||Fontaine||Windows Software||17||23-06-2011 11:46 PM|
|can not set Screensaver in windows 7||Dorothy Gale||Operating Systems||3||06-04-2011 07:23 AM|
|MCE Favorite Pictures screensaver repeating not many images||Lolla K.||Windows Software||4||31-12-2010 04:46 AM|
|Screensaver in group policy with user control of what screensaver?||Hela||Windows Security||1||14-03-2008 12:21 AM|