Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-09-2008

Saving to JPG file

When I say 'save' and I want to save the file in. Jpg in the window that appears to me, but the various formats do not have the option of jpeg. Anyone knows why?

I have everything from Psd al. to Tiff jpg but nothing works.

The last thing that happened was like this:
I was editing a photo that was already a. jpg, I added some levels and then I tried to save, but was missing the option .jgp.

I have also tried to unite the various levels and to save but nothing has changed.

What is wrong?
Old 13-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCount View Post
I have also tried to unite the various levels and to save but nothing has changed.

What is wrong?
If you're talking about photoshop to save the image in jpg, you must unite all levels in a single level background.
Old 13-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusgr8 View Post
If you're talking about photoshop to save the image in jpg, you must unite all levels in a single level background.
Uhm ... I cant understand why that! I can save in .jpg even without uniting levels.
Old 13-09-2008

In practice when you open levels in photoshop you save the image in jpg, but you put it in a single level. With regard to your problem, it also happened to me. Maybe that there is something we need to know to save in the levels.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: ,