Thread: How to make collage

How to make collage

How to make my own collage of movie clips by putting together different movie clips ?

Some questions:

Do you want to put actual movie clips together as a collage?

Or

You want some of the images from the clips so that you can mke them into a collage?

Re: How to make collage

I would like to do this with video clips, not pictures.

The video would start with Video1 filling the whole screen for a while, and then Video1 would shrink to half and Video2 would appear in the other half.

Then Video3, Video 4, Video5, etc., would appear and slide to their respective places.

I'd like to be able to highlight some of the videos at part, say make Video3 the focus for a few seconds and then go back to viewing them all.

Is this possible in basic video editing suites? It seems simple enough in my mind. =) How do I go about doing it? And if I do need to purchase additional software above and beyond Windows Movie Maker, which ones are capable and cheap?

123Soft Screen Video Recorder is designed to record your computer screen (full screen or a fixed area) into AVI video file for further purposes like editing, burning DVD, making slide show movie, etc. 123Soft Screen Video Recorder is perfect for making training document, software demo video, slide show movie, etc. Your may run your software or document on your screen step by step, then record the whole procedure into AVI file. If you like you may speak and record audio simultaneously. It also supports recording mouse cursor, mouse clicks, audio, and adding text on video.

Download 123Soft Screen

Hope this is what you are looking for, if not reply .

Dylan18 Guest

You can try to use Screen VidShot. It's prog can record screen video and audio)

when i am typing, some keys are showing different letters. but, after restarting, it will be perfect..
    for example: when i type 'd' it shows '3',
    'f' - \
    'p' - 5

why this happend..?

my operating system is windows vista.

is this virus prob? regularly I checked with antivirus.

plz do some tips..

Are on on a laptop or a pc? If you are on pc, have you tried some another keyboard and checking whether it is a keyboard problem or any other problem. How old is this keyboard? I think it might be also a dust issue which you might have to clean from the keys. You can try to download KeyTweak from which you can enable and disable keys, remap keys, reset all key mappings with one click, and save or restore your favorite configurations.

blush Re: How to make collage

it is HP Laptop.. 3yrs old.
    some times there is no problem. if this thing happend, i used to restart the system..then it will be ok..
    this found, not in all the keys..expecially right side keys like j,k,l,o,i,m,n,0,9,..etc

Hi sajithkingfisher,
    I think that it might be a resgistry issue that might be interfering with the keyboards. So you are better off to install CCleaner which is a registry tool and is designed to optimize and clean the system. The software removes unused files from your hard drives, shortcut without a target , ActiveX controls, help files, entries in the registry, etc. . to free up space and improve the loading of Windows. CCleaner is also able to erase all traces of your navigation on the Web within seconds.

Read a complete guide on how to use CCleaner here - http://forums.techarena.in/tips-tweaks/533699.htm