Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5

    FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    Hi All!

    Following items are for sale. No low-balling please, I'm already quoting very good prices, no crapping in thread please. Will prefer Mumbai Buyers.

    Because of amount of stuff on sale and because it's very difficult to keep track of every "keep on hold" message, I'll give preference to one who is ready to pay me 1st via ICICI Bank a/c Transfer or Cash on PickUp

    400gb Segate IDE -2600+shipping.
    2 x 320gb Segate SataII-(2100+shipping)each.
    Transcend(sold)/Twinmos 512 MB DDR1 RAM - Rs. 600+shipping.

    1) 320 GB Sata2 Seagate HDD

    -

    2) 400 GB IDE Seagate HDD

    -

    3) Transcend(sold)/Twinmos 512 MB DDR1 RAM

    -
    -


    Warranty Left::hap2:

    320gb segate Baraccuda 7200.10 sata2 warranty till dec 21,2011.
    320gb segate Baraccuda 7200.10 sata2 warranty till feb4,2012.
    400gb segate Baraccuda 7200.8 Ide warranty till dec 10,2010.
    TwinMOS512 mb DDR1:-life time warranty chip.but no bill wid me


    Warranty checked according to the serial nos. on the hdd's

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    82

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    i need 512mb ram
    please contact me


    Muzzi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    hi

    can you give reduce sata

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38

    smile Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    Hi Pm me the last price for IDE 400GB
    I am interested...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    hi,
    can u tell me regarding the warranty of hdd is available in hyderabad?
    Also, is hdd in good performance ?
    pls pm or post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    [QUOTE=masi1981;4120210]hi

    can you give reduce sata[/QUOTE..


    Hello...


    If u can just sell 320 GB Hard disk with atleast 1 year warranty..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    Hello..
    I also need a 2 GB RAM with 1 year warranty...
    Could you please tell me the price...??

    Please Contact me at
    Last edited by Yogesh; 27-01-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Personal detail removed. Use TechArena PM system instead.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    Quote Originally Posted by vriship View Post
    Hi All!

    Following items are for sale. No low-balling please, I'm already quoting very good prices, no crapping in thread please. Will prefer Mumbai Buyers.

    Because of amount of stuff on sale and because it's very difficult to keep track of every "keep on hold" message, I'll give preference to one who is ready to pay me 1st via ICICI Bank a/c Transfer or Cash on PickUp

    400gb Segate IDE -2600+shipping.
    2 x 320gb Segate SataII-(2100+shipping)each.
    Transcend(sold)/Twinmos 512 MB DDR1 RAM - Rs. 600+shipping.

    1) 320 GB Sata2 Seagate HDD

    -

    2) 400 GB IDE Seagate HDD

    -

    3) Transcend(sold)/Twinmos 512 MB DDR1 RAM

    -
    -


    Warranty Left::hap2:

    320gb segate Baraccuda 7200.10 sata2 warranty till dec 21,2011.
    320gb segate Baraccuda 7200.10 sata2 warranty till feb4,2012.
    400gb segate Baraccuda 7200.8 Ide warranty till dec 10,2010.
    TwinMOS512 mb DDR1:-life time warranty chip.but no bill wid me


    Warranty checked according to the serial nos. on the hdd's
    Hi I am Atul i am interested in buying 320 GB hard disk so would like to meet and compleate transaction. Can you please send me your contact details and add as i am from Ghatkopar and my email add is
    Thanks You.
    Regards
    Atul
    Last edited by Yogesh; 27-03-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Personal details removed. Use TechArena PM system instead.

  9. #9
    raheelshadab Guest

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    I want 320gb Segate SataII. Please PM me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    I'm intrested in buying both of your 320 GB SATA II hard drive. PM me or mail me at I'm from Mumbai, Malad.
    Last edited by Yogesh; 26-03-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Personal details removed. Use TechArena PM system instead.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    hey can u pm me the price of 400 gb hdd..

  12. #12
    billyboybad Guest

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    also pm me the price of 400 gb hdd..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    13

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    Kind Attn. Yogesh

    Definitely from now on I'll be using the PM. But I think you forgot to censor this....


    Quote Originally Posted by aj11 View Post
    Hi I am Atul i am interested in buying 320 GB hard disk so would like to meet and compleate transaction. Can you please send me your contact details and add as i am from Ghatkopar and my email add is **EDITED**
    Thanks You.
    Regards
    Atul

  14. #14
    Yogesh Guest

    Re: FS: Sata hard disk (2x320gb) + IDE hard drive (400gb) + 512mb DDR1 RAM

    Quote Originally Posted by hiteshlad View Post
    Kind Attn. Yogesh

    Definitely from now on I'll be using the PM. But I think you forgot to censor this....
    Thank you Hitesh for notifying this to me.

    We at TechArena dont allow personal details like phone nos., email addresses, etc. to be given directly on forums. Giving such personal details openly on forums can be risky as you must know spammers & scammers are always active on web.

    However, members are allowed to give any of their personal details/info through Personal Message (PM) to anybody... for which TechArena is not responsible in any ways.

    Thanks again for pointing out that post. It has been corrected now.
    God... it becomes so difficult to keep check on everybody's postings...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-08-2011, 01:10 AM
  3. Hard disk not recognized in IDE mode: SATA hard disk
    By Parakshit in forum Operating Systems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 06:53 AM
  4. Hard drive went from 400gb to 40gb
    By Rochan in forum Hardware Peripherals
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-12-2008, 12:02 PM
  5. New SATA Hard drive not recognized in Disk Manager in XP
    By ricardoramey in forum XP Hardware
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-12-2006, 07:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •