Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > AntiVirus Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Looking for Kaspersky 7 serial key

AntiVirus Software

Old 01-06-2008

Looking for Kaspersky 7 serial key

I am looking for some crack of Kaspersky 7.0.0.125. I got one disc with me. But I do not have the key to activate it. I am using the trail edition and it is going to get expire soon. I found some keys on rapishare, they are not working. From where I can find a serial key to activate the account. If anyone is having a spare please provide me.

Old 24-09-2012

Re: Looking for Kaspersky 7 serial key

You cannot just ask for a serial key. It is a license product and you have to buy a legit copy. If you go with crack edition you might face legal penalties. Also no one on this forum will entertain you to share license keys illegally. If you try to go with same type of question a number of more times, your account will be banned permanently. Instead of getting a cracked edition, download popular free antivirus which give you optimum protection.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > AntiVirus Software
Tags: , ,