Thread: What is drmHeader.bin?

What is drmHeader.bin?

What is drmHeader.bin? i have just came across it in c drive. It wasn't there before, i have ran SUPERAntiSpyware to check out if it is some kind of virus but SUPERAntiSpyware did not reported anything. Has anyone come across drmHeader.bin? and has any idea about it??

Re: What is drmHeader.bin?

I am not sure but i think that it might be a backdoor Trojan or similar. If you want then you can use some other antivirus to check out if it is getting detected by them. You can simply delete drmHeader.bin as well, some people have already tried that and haven't reported any issue's. You can also try to find out if it is related to any program that you might have installed recently.

I will suggest you to better download and install hijackthis, i have been using it from a long time and i think it is one of the best antivirus. It keeps my system quite clean, just make sure that you are uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware before installing hijackthis as there are possibilities of them to interfere with each others processes.