Thread: AntiVir or AVG7.5 ???

AntiVir or AVG7.5 ???

I am willing to install free version of best antivirus and after carrying out my research i have narrowed down my choice to AntiVir or AVG7.5. Currently i am not able to decide the best one amongst them, both of them have got positive response. I will like to know if there is anyone here who have used both of them and can let me know better one according to his/ her experience??

Re: AntiVir or AVG7.5 ???

I haven't tried AntiVir but i have been using AVG and have recently upgraded to version 7.5. I feel that AVG is one of the best antivirus i have ever used. I did not had any single issue since installing it, it keeps my system well protected. So with that experience i will suggest you to go for AVG7.5, its worth getting you wont have any regret further and i dont think you will even think of installing any other antivirus later after using AVG antivirus.

Dave Cohen Guest
    I agree to what Amosz has mentioned, i was using avast previously but a month ago i have installed latest version of AVG antivirus and i am finding it better. I have gone through number of sites where antiviruses have been compared and avg is in leading in almost all sites. You can check out review user review of AVG to get better idea of avg product.

Gompy Guest
    My experience is quite different with avg, i had used it almost for 3 months and i did not had any issue with it but later i wasn't able to install it updates. I had tried out all possible workaround that i could have but i wasn't having any luck with any of them. I had tweaked about my issue in other forums and many people had mentioned that this is an common issue with avg product, i am not sure if that's true. Currently i am using avast and i find it better as compared to avg as per my experience. So rather than going for AntiVir or AVG7.5, i will suggest you to install avast!.