Thread: Need a free spy software

Need a free spy software

Guys do you all have any idea where will I be able to get the free spy software. I want a spy software for my phone as well as my pc. So if you could please tell me where I would be able to get that? And that too for free. Then please tell me. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Need a free spy software

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    Guys do you all have any idea where will I be able to get the free spy software. I want a spy software for my phone as well as my pc. So if you could please tell me where I would be able to get that? And that too for free. Then please tell me. I am waiting for the response from you all.
    Dude there are lots of downloading sites available. You can search for that. As such we cannot provide you any such links that will help you get that software. So do a search in Google for the same name and you will get lots of links there. So download it from there. I hope that will help you.

I just want to make you aware that making use of spy software is strictly not advised. Also it is banned in many countries. According to UN Declaration of Human Rights Privacy is a fundamental human right. Such kind of softwares does violate many such laws. So that’s why we don’t encourage giving such kind of links to anyone over here. do a search on your own and find it.

Sorry if I have said anything offending to you.

Family keyloggers is one good option that you can try, so you should try out that one. The most downloaded spy software in the net. That’s why I am asking yo to check this out in the net. I am sure you will like it.