Thread: Service Termination error after installing eTrust 8

Service Termination error after installing eTrust 8

I had just done with installation of eTrust V8 in my system. I am having a Windows SBS 2003 at my office. After setup when I tried to access ITM console I am getting a error. The error was related to eTrust ITM RPC Service failure. The error code is 1603. I had re-installed the product a number of time but it did not worked. Does anyone has a fix for this. What should I do to make this work properly. Thanks.

I am using this for years and never faced the issue. It looks the issue lies with the antivirus settings more. Had you configured the same properly. I found a reference links which are tons of common errors and fixes for the antivirus. There can be some issue with configuration. There is chances that it is being blocked.

CA Support Site

There is nothing you can get on CA tech support. I am too trying to locate a simple solution that can help me to fix a number of issues I am facing. The antivirus was working fine, but suddenly due to some issue is stopped and not able to access it. i had tried a number of steps here. The last option that is left is t re-install it back again but that will led to configure the same from scratch.

I hope there would be some better place where we can collect information on this. I had formatted my system recently and after that I am not able to get it work properly. This is the only application I have to protect my entire network from threats. I had done the manual setup but nothing worked her.e I hope to switch to some better service protection service which would be a bit better to handle.