Thread: Free Full version of AVG Antivirus

Free Full version of AVG Antivirus

I am looking for free edition of full AVG antivirus. I had seen some site offering the download, so just want to confirm that should I go for that or not. I had also seen some popular paid antivirus free on torrent. You just have to activate that through given key and done. Many told me that free or cracked version are not safe to use. That would add more virus and will reduce the system protection. I have around 8 systems and I cannot afford to buy paid antivirus for each of them. I am willing to take the risk if it is safer. Thanks.

Get a free edition instead. If you get a pirated application then it will screw your entire network. You cannot do anything in that. I had seen many users are attracted towards those cracked antivirus which in them are infected with a malware. AVG offers you a basic free edition which is enough capable of giving you maximum security. If you do not like that then you can go for a other antivirus also. There are ample of them available.

I will advice you the same. Do not believe on those free copies. They are infected in themselves and it is not easy to get rid of infection spread by them. Your entire network will be affected. It is just a one time investment and if you buy a multi-user pack then that will be much more effective in many ways. I had applied a multi-user pack of AVG at my office. It is stable and reliable. Do not trust on those free software they are not recommended to install in your system.