Thread: BullGuard Antivirus 12 does not let to play Battlefield 3

BullGuard Antivirus 12 does not let to play Battlefield 3

Hello friends, I founded the problem again with the BullGuard Antivirus, this time i was trying to play the full version of the Battlefield 3 but was not been allowed to play it. I have got the issue with beta version of the game then that time i have disable the anti-virus and played it worked for me, but this time that method does not worked. I have also given permission to ignore .exe file and entire Origin folder and the Origin Games folder then also it is not working for me. So does anyone has anyone any suggestion that what should i do to make it work with antivirus. I do not like to disable parts of my security for playing a game. Please suggest me. Thank you.

Re: BullGuard Antivirus 12 does not let to play Battlefield 3

I have come across some of the problem which are been related to this one, i feel that it is the bullguards behavior scan which is been creating the problem for you to play it, i would suggest that you contact the contact our support team, they might be able to give you some feedback about it and also method to make it work.

I would suggest you a method to try that make it possible for you to play the game.

• Open BullGuard antivirus
    • Now click on settings from the bottom-left site of the window
    • Select the file
    • You better uncheck Behavioural Detection
    • Then click on save.

I was also facing the same problem with the BullGuard 12 with the full release of Battlefield 3. I have notice the antivirus is been causing BF3.exe to hang, if you try to stop the exe file from the task manager then also it not been stopped and also not able to shut down the PC. So the solution for all this problem is the disabling behavior detection, and adding Origin & Origin Games folders to the AV scan ignore list, once you have done it then you will be able to play the game.