Thread: What is system check? A Virus?

What is system check? A Virus?

I have recently heard about system check, as far as Ive heard it is some kind of virus that is getting spread in System now days. I dont have much information about it but i will like to know what exactly it is and what can be done to prevent it entering my system or remove it form my system??

Re: What is system check? A Virus?

Yes it is one of the critical viruses which has spread over the internet, it's from malware and virus family. You can call it a virus or a program that fake hard drive defragmenters . It has been a real threat these days and have scared so many PC users and corporate sectors.

Re: What is system check? A Virus?

Yes it is quite dangerous, if System Check enters your system somehow than it will show plenty of fake system scans, problems and errors.It will ask you for fixing it as well like a normal antivirus and as soon as you click on the options provided, it will tell you to pay and get its full version. Many users have already made payment for this fake message and have got fooled.

I will like to add that System Check application gets launched once system reboots. It acts like Trojans, it spreads quickly and infects PC’s registry by dropping some exe files. So just make sure that you are not falling in to this silly payment scam. As soon as you come to know that your system has got affected by system check virus, run a through scan using recommended antivirus and remove it from your system as soon as possible.

If System Check enters your system than you will see below messages every time upon start.
    System Error:
    Damaged hard drive clusters detected. Private data is at risk.
    System Error
    RAM memory usage is critically high. RAM memory failure.
    System Error
    An error occurred while reading system files. Run a system diagnostic utility to check your hard disk drive for errors.
    System Error
    An error occurred while reading system files. Run a system diagnostic utility to check your hard disk drive for errors.
    Critical Error
    Hard drive critical error. Run a system diagnostic utility to check your hard disk drive for errors. Windows can’t find hard disk space. Hard drive error.
    Critical Error
    Hard drive clusters are partly damaged. Segment load failure.