| || |
Join Date: Mar 2011
re: System Check Removal Process
This is the “system check ” error caused by some malicious program! This program pretend like valid program but actually it is a reason for this problem! It may say as a system analysis application but causes problems to your computer! it installs itself automatically on your PC and never gets watched! This type of malwares comes through software or mail attachments! Generally it shows the error related to your system like 1. critical error in indexing data 2. No disk or 3. Error detected in one or more installed hard disk!
- Follow the given steps to remove “system check” error!
- Go to start then Run and type %allusersprofile% and press enter (in windows XP)!it will show “all users ” folder to you! For windows 7 type directly to search option! It will show “ProgramData” folder!
- System check hides all of its files and folder so you will need to find them by enabling the “show hidden folder and files” option disable the options like “hide protected operating files” and “hide extension for known file types”!
- If you have windows XP then go to “Application data”
- Now you will be able to see the files related to the system check!
- You will see lots of files with the names either In jumbled form or name which contains numbers . E.g.: 3645.exe or hqdwds.exe! Now rename those files only! If you see any folder don’t rename them!
- Now restart the system! now go to command prompt and type CD\ and press enter! Now type :attrib –h /s /d now again press enter and close command prompt!
- If you see a empty desktop then go to run and type “%UserProfile%\desktop” and enter it will now show your regular desktop to you!
- Now you need to download and install the MalwareByte Antimalware. For better results update it to latest version! Now scan your system with this application for the list of infected programs!
- Select the number of items from the list and select “remove selected”. When the process is finished reboot your system!
- Sometimes system check also comes with TDSS Trojan-rootkit ! For this you should download the TDSSKiller software and scan your system!
- This software scans the windows registries and informs it to you! Click remove button to remove them from your computer!
- If TDSSKiller is not working with your system then download “Combofix” and run it! close any browser if open!