Thread: Unable to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2012

Unable to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2012

I am not able to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2012 from my system, i have tried uninstalling it from normal mode as well as from safe mode but no luck. I have tried installing latest trial version of Panda Global Protection thinking that it might remove current one but no avail. Is there anything i can try out further?? i just want to get rid of it somehow, so any help regrading this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Unable to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2012

Have you tried uninstalling it from control panel? or you have just tried uninstalling it using its uninstaller? If you are having this issue with its uninstaller than i will suggest you to uninstall it from cp. If you face any issue further than feel free to ask, by the way are you getting any error message when you are trying to uninstall it using it's uninstaller??

I am not able to uninstall Panda Global Protection 2012 from my system, i have tried uninstalling it from normal mode as well as from safe mode but no luck. I have tried installing latest trial version of Panda Global Protection thinking that it might remove current one but no avail. Is there anything i can try out further?? i just want to get rid of it somehow, so any help regrading this will be highly appreciated.
    I have tried uninstalling it using it's uninstaller as well as windows uninstaller form control panel but i haven't got any luck. I am not getting any error as such but uninstallation process just gets hanged in between.

Try below steps and see if you are getting an luck in uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2012:
    • Go to Start,click on Run,type msconfig
    • Once you get a new window uncheck all services and processes related to Panda and restart your computer.
    • Now try uninstalling it from control panel and you should be able to uninstall it.
    • If at all trying above steps dont make any difference in your case than i will suggest you to using CCleaner

Try below steps and see if you are getting an luck in uninstalling Panda Global Protection 2012:

Go to Start,click on Run,type msconfig
    Once you get a new window uncheck all services and processes related to Panda and restart your computer.
    Now try uninstalling it from control panel and you should be able to uninstall it.
    If at all trying above steps dont make any difference in your case than i will suggest you to using CCleaner
    I tried following above steps and after unchecking services related to Panda i just ran its uninstaller and uninstalltion process went fine.