Thread: My Web Search / Fun Web Products Adware in IE

My Web Search / Fun Web Products Adware in IE

Hello, I am using the Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and Windows Live Messenger 2009. Just few days ago I have just got a spyware alert during the time of the Spyware scan from the Anti Spyware Free Edition software. When I got the alert I try to quarantine it and also restarted the computer, but it was not gone and it was still showing me. I have also checked in the installed programs in the computer, there was nothing naming the same. I have also checked the IE (Internet Explorer) toolbar for the similar name file, but it was not there. I was just going through the manage Add-ons, there I saw the same file name Fun Web Products which was been installed, and when I try to disable it then it was still coming again. I think I would need a new spyware detector, but I think I will get the answer over here. I have also tried on the internet then I was not getting any proper idea for it. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: My Web Search / Fun Web Products Adware in IE

I think you have download the free edition spyware, well the free edition spyware do not have full protection guarantee to remove the spyware from the system. So I would suggest you to have a good licensed spyware for your system, which is fully protected and also do not allow the spyware to enter into your system.

You should try to download the Spyware Search & Remover, which is also free and it is also great to use it. It is the free and also helps to remove the spyware completely from the system. As there are many free version available on the internet but this is good and also the best to use it for the removing the spyware from the system. I am also using it and I am also saving from the spyware getting in to the system. Earlier I had also try the free version of the spyware remover, but it was no useful to me as I was still getting the spyware into the system and was getting the pop up of the spyware. So try this and check it removes the spyware or not from your system.

You can also go to any computer store and you will be able to get the best and good spyware remover for your system. If you buy a good licensed spyware, then you will not get any type of spyware in your system.

Well if you try to remove with the spyware remover then also it not going, then I would recommend you to just format the system and install the windows operating system again and also install all the drivers of the hardware which are been attached with the computer. So I think with the formatting the computer the spyware will be remove and when you are done with the formatting then do to install a good spyware remover and also a good anti-virus in your system that you will be not able to get any spyware or the virus in the system any more.

You can also try the Malware bytes Anti-Malware Pro, it is also good and also better to use also, you can go on to website of that company and you will be able to see two options over there, one is for download and the other is the buy option. So better see and take it.

As the above user have provide you with the better advice and suggestion, I don’t think that you will need of more advice and suggestion from the others users, as the spyware are like the viruses, when they enter into the PC the users does not know where it came from and also from which file it has came from. So can get the spywares and the viruses anytime and anywhere, if you are searching the internet or getting some file transfer from a friend portable then also, so can expect to be safe and secure all the time, without the spyware and antivirus in the system.

Thank you so much and also it is very much helpful for me to work on the system. It is helpful and I was not hoping to get such replies for the problem I am facing.