Thread: How to remove the FunWebProduct and your My Web Search toolbar?

How to remove the FunWebProduct and your My Web Search toolbar?

The title says it all, so guys what do you all think about this idea, do you have any idea how is that possible, can you all please suggest me something on the same. I want to get rid of this particular FunWebProduct and also the search toolbar from my system but I am not getting some solution to get rid of them, so that’s why I am asking you all about this, can you all please suggest me something on how to do that or howto erase it completely from the system so that I can get some relief out of it. I suppose you will be knowing some steps on how to do that, so start commenting on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so start replying guys for my problem.

Re: How to remove the FunWebProduct and your My Web Search toolbar?

Yes there is a very simple solution for you. I have the following steps for you make sure that you do work on them and let me know if that was of any good use for you.
    1) Go to the start button and from there directly to the control panel.
    2) Now go to the Add/remove programs.
    3) Try and find the My Web Search Bar on the side of it there will be a remove button. Click on that and all the features will be removed from your system.
    Things cannot get simpler than this.

I want to know is the same method applicable for the My Web Search (Outlook, Outlook Express, and IncrediMail). I am not sure if that is the same method for that, so hope you will put some light on this topic.

Yes in fact that is the same method that you will have to do
    - Just go to the add/remove programs and in the list of programs just find the My Web Search (Outlook, Outlook Express, and IncrediMail).
    - Now on the side of that you will be getting to see the change/remove button click on that and your problem will be solved, so much simple solution for you.
    Any thing other queries that you have then do let me know as soon as possible.

I want to remove the Search Assistant program. Well this feature is completely annoying since whatever I start searching and placing it In the url then it gets start searching on its own and hence that’s the issue. I do not like that feature and I want to get it removed as soon as possible. So that’s what I am expecting here and hoping for. So suggest me some good methods for the same so that I can get rid of the Search Assistant program? Do let me know as soon as possible, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

How come you are asking this question with me. Now what I am saying is that just follow the simple steps here
    1) Go to the control panel and to the add/remove programs.
    2) Now in the list of the programs Select "Search Assistant - My Web Search" and click "Remove".
    So that is what you need to do and nothing much.