Thread: Unable to delete Fun Web Products registry entries

Unable to delete Fun Web Products registry entries

Hello I have installed the Fun Web Products on mine windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue and after I have disliked the Fun Web Products and after that I have uninstalled the Fun Web Products but after I have found that the Fun Web Products registry keys are still existing. I have tried the lots of way to remove the Fun Web Products registry key but nothing happen. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to delete Fun Web Products registry entries

As you said that you’re not able to remove the Fun Web Products registry and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make use of the some registry cleaner or scan on your system and after that you can solve the issue. there are lots of registry entry on your system and so therefore I would suggest you to install anyone of the registry cleaner on your system and then run on your system. For information you can go through the below link: How to uninstall Fun Web Products on my computer

Follow the below steps and after that your able to remove the Fun Web Products registry entry. To do these make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the registry editor and under that go to the below location:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt
    Now here delete the all keys related to the Fun Web Products and after that click on the ok button and then reboot the system for best result.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then just installed the below downloadable RAR file on your system and after that extract the RAR file and then make double click on the exe. Now you will get the windows and under that follow up the steps as given.
    To download make click below:
    Attached Files Attached Files

If above all solution won’t work to solve the pup.funwebproducts virus issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the technician and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue.