Thread: Is it possible to run two antivirus programs same time

Is it possible to run two antivirus programs same time

I am regular internet user and my computer is always online and connected to the internet. For that I am aware about the hackers and viruses which could attack my computer. For that purpose I have installed the antivirus program and always been updating it regularly since the day I have installed it. The fair thing is that it protect as it is compatible but does not provide more protection than that. So right now I have decided to install another antivirus program to the same computer. Is it any effect to the computer if I install another one? What will happen if I install another one?

Re: Is it possible to run two antivirus programs same time

Making use of more than one or multiple anti-virus programs can defend a PC from additional viruses than a solitary program is capable of, even though if you remain your definition files updated, then you don’t need two antivirus programs. It is a fine thought to contain 2 anti-virus programs installed presently for fear that. Run only one of them in the surroundings and on top of the taskbar, and scan by way of the further for additional security. Not each anti-virus program selects up all virus. One scan may hoist a virus that the main program failed to spot.

Modern PCs hold up multitasking in addition to permit users to run 2 programs concurrently. On condition that the anti-virus programs don't attempt to right to use the similar file for the duration of a scan, you might come across few issues associated to file access. It does distress computer resources, though. There is small tip to running 2 scans next to the similar instance while every scan makes use of extra PC resources. The scans acquire much longer than it would operating a solitary anti-virus scanner.

By installing and running more than one antivirus program in a single computer may leads you to obtain fake virus alerts. Antivirus softwares operate by use of a genuine virus definition to distinguish an additional one on your PC. Therefore, if you contain further than one quantity of software operating at the similar instance, every program will believe the further is a virus. The 2 programs may clash in numerous traditions; however this is one of the reasons.

You do not require installing two or additional antivirus on the computer. What you want to carry out is to install a mixture of security programs on your computer to defend it. The majority of antivirus programs establish through the operating system as a result of default. If you install 2 antivirus softwares, they do not frequently clash with both others; however this implies you may obtain numerous cautions for the similar virus. All you require is a mixture of security utilities:-
    • Antivirus
    • Spyware/malware remover program
    • 3Firewall