Thread: Outlook 2010 clients getting message: Contacting the server for information

Outlook 2010 clients getting message: Contacting the server for information

The trouble I contain is that the customers receiving the message: Contacting the server for Information. This message does not demonstrate each time. While they create a mail or respond an email this message shows up. This messages shows up between 5 minutes and after that you cannot do anything with outlook. I observed that while this message shows up the internet connection is slow. On network level I cannot discover any troubles. Our swap server is 2010 with Rollup 4. Outlook clients are 2010.

Re: Outlook 2010 clients getting message: Contacting the server for information

I was day before yesterday on position and since tomorrow while I made a few alters in the network, appear the message left away.
    1. I found that the webmarshal was providing a few errors I provide this server a reload.
    2. on the swap server was Kaspersky AV setup I detached this totally
    3. On the customers I finally did not arrange cached mode just on 1 laptop and this laptop did not had any messages.
    4. There was a problem with the signature
    5. I leave the Kaspersky AV uninstalled and did not reinstall it on the swap server
    6. I detached each add-in of Kaspersky in outlook on the client site.

This trouble appears intermittence connection misplaced problem, you can attempt do nonstop ping from clients which recur reporting the similar trouble to make sure no packet defeat. Is there any event log error? It occurs to each user or just too sure users? Make sure DC and DNS services steady?

This issue occurs to every user. Not at the similar time. But today we had at the similar time. We don't discover anything in the event logs. DNS services appear steady. And the DC does not do much. A ping test we can still test. So please provide more detail or more help about this issue, which helps me to solve and understand my issue.

Please right click on the outlook icon, and verify the connection position, it would demonstrate the Avg Rsp time. Did you uninstall the antivirus software, verify it is completely uninstall, and after that it is improved to reboot the swap to make a test. Any antivirus software setup on the clients, please craft test, with no additional software setup except for outlook. Please send or receive email through OWA, what regarding the result? You as well could run EXBPA, make sure whether there is some special information? After that, we could narrow down the problem, and do additional research concerning to your problem.